Houserules The Corner Amsterdam
In order to keep Coffeeshop The Corner free from misunderstandings and problems we have some houserules that you can find on this page.
- No access under 18 years. Minors will not be permitted at all, even if accompanied by an adult.
- If it is suspected that you are selling products on to minors, you will be refused entry.
- No trade in stolen goods
- No trade in or use of hard drugs. The possession, use and/or trade of hard drugs is prohibited. If suspected, we will call the police, and you will be refused entry in the future.
- No aggressive behavior in word and gesture. Aggression in any form, including verbal aggression, is not permitted. This also applies to unwanted advances, racism and discrimination. Anyone guilty of the above will receive a warning. A repeat offender will be temporarily – or permanently – refused entry.
- No weapons
- No resale to minors
- Do not hang in front of or around the coffee shop
- Place bicycles, scooters, etc. in the designated place
- When leaving the coffee shop silence please, think of our neighbors